Dr. Meggie Kozono is a sports certified physical therapist and a certified strength and conditioning specialist who uses her expertise in quality of movement, manual therapy, and exercise prescription to enhance human performance.
Meggie believes in treating the body as a whole, educating on injury prevention, and fine-tuning the athlete to eliminate movement inefficiencies. She has worked with Olympic and Paralympic athletes as well as active adults who are looking to optimize their fitness abilities.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Board Certified Sports Physical Therapist
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Certified provider of: Myofascial Decompression (MFD), Active Release Technique (ART), Graston
- Functional Movement Screen Expert